Substrate feeding supplements
Supplement that is recommended for phase III substrate. It is a high quality mixture of nutrients for mushroom supplementation. Standard dose is from 1,5 to 3,5% of phase III substrate’s weight. It contains only highest quality of starch.
This product is specially processed, which allows for a higher digestibility of nutrients. This means lowering the dosage. Recommended dose is 1-2,5% of phase III substrate’s weight. It contains starch of highest quality.
Why use feeding supplements for substrate?
- They increase and stabilize the level of yield without increasing the costs.
- They improve the quality of fruiting bodies – heavier mushrooms with desirable colour!
- They stimulate the growth of mycelium in substrate, which allows for better use of water and nutrients.
- They provide appropriate proportions of nutrients (C:N ratio).
- They ensure better health of mushroom growth, which is the result of balanced nutrition and direct limiting of pressure of stressful factors like high temperature.
- They improve immunity to pathogens.
- They make optimal moistening of substrate easier.